Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Mississippi Red Stag Hunting




I guide on one of the best red deer hunting ranches in North America. We sat in camo recliners in our luxurious shooting house on top of a hill. We had only sat for a short time when many deer started to come in the field. There was a nice sika deer buck in the group but he decided to go with a big red stag. The deer did not stop until it was at 255 yards and he made a great shot on it. These hunts are a great value and you get a lot of meat and a great trophy. Give me a call for more info on these hunts. 251-504-4709 www.TheHuntingCo.com it is South Coast Safaris on facebook.

2 comments:

  1. If more people that write articles really concerned themselves with writing great content like you, more readers would be interested in their writings. Thank you for caring about your content. buy dvd keeping faith season 1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a hard time describing my thoughts on content, but I really felt I should here. Your article is really great. I like the way you wrote this information. buy dvd timeless season 1

    ReplyDelete